Posts for tag: Untagged
Keeping You Safe
We have exciting news! Finksburg Dental will be open now for elective procedures starting Monday, May 11th.
We want to reassure you that we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our patients, providers and team members. It is important not to put your oral healthcare needs on hold during this time as neglect could lead to more severe problems in the future. We also have telemedicine options if you prefer a consultation with our doctors from home.
We have implemented rigorous measures and infection control protocols in the office to ensure your safety, including the following:
- PPE will be worn by all of our providers, including N95 masks, gowns, face shields, and hair covers; masks will be worn by all other team members
- Office and treatment rooms will be sanitized between appointments and constantly throughout the day
- Team members and patients’ temperature will be taken before entering the building
- To reduce face to face interaction, insurance and financial related inquiries, medical history and a COVID 19 screening will be handled before your visit
- Please call our office if you have an upcoming appointment and are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, including fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, or chills
- Patients will call the office upon arrival and wait in their cars until their appointment time
- Patients are required to wear a mask upon entering the building
- Adults accompanying other adults must wait in their car unless their assistance is medically necessary
- Children under 18 may be accompanied by one parental guardian
- Please remain 6 feet from any other patient while you are in building and follow social distance markings
- A peroxyl rinse will be done before every appointment to reduce bacterial and viral counts in the mouth
If you have an appointment that was cancelled, we will be giving you a call this week to reschedule. If you would like to schedule a routine or elective procedure or if you have a dental emergency, please give our office a call at 410-861-8900 so we can get you scheduled. We will help guide you through your appointment and ensure your safety as well as ours. We may look a little different the next time we see you, but we assure you we are still smiling under our masks! We look forward to seeing you!